Friday, March 7, 2014

{ TGIF + a new website! }


happy friday everyone. i am so very thankful for the weekend to be here. i've been spending a lot of time with my sister this week, and it's been so wonderful to get to have some quality time with her. there's just nothing quite as wonderful as family. i'm playing catch up a bit today, as i had a few more important things to tend to this week that took me away from my work for a little bit. luckily, i have amazing clients that are very understanding. it feels good to be getting back on top of things, and i'm looking forward to a fresh new start next week.

in other news...i finally have a big girl website! while Caitlin Creative is definitely sticking around here in the blog world, i decided that as far as my business goes, i'm ready to return to my roots.

hop on over to see the new site if you'd like! i'd love to hear any feedback. 

sending you all lots of love and a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment